Saturday 8 March 2014

A "GENIUS AS ALWAYS! " Mind Map of Tony Buzan's 2-day Course on 18-19 Sep 2002 at SIM


A "GENIUS AS ALWAYS !" MIND MAP Endorsed by Tony Buzan on 19 Sep 2002 at Singapore Institute of Management.





This "Genius As Always!" mind map endorsed by Tony really highlighted my everlasting pursue of quality and excellence  to mind map seminar notes in real-time. The challenge was to record/draw/mind map, a 2-day "Good Thinking" course on an A3-sized paper. I had previously done one on an A2-sized paper.

I was pleased with the appearance of my "balanced" mind map and grateful that Tony autographed it.

Having gain the experience and joy of mind mapping both, by hand and by computer software, I am convince that it would be a long time before a mind map drawn using a software would be able to match up with that drawn by hand in real-time.

Thus, personally, I would strongly recommend anyone to get use to drawing by hand first, as you would have all the flexibility of drawing mind maps of various sizes (A6 to A2-size or any other sizes) easily and in any situations. Wow! This really frees up any constraints that you think you may have. Also, the hardcopy mind map easily gives the mindmapper the "Gestalt"  (Whole picture) capability that one will find it hard to duplicate on a notebook screen.

Enjoy and have FUN!  


1 comment:

  1. I am very Glad to see your informational Article about that, which once i love to discuss!, I found that I even have actually an outsized collection of Mindomo maps.

    ReplyDelete